Your Love Remembered offers workshops all over Arizona, and now we are expanding nationally. We alter the workshop for each type of organization that we speak at. These groups include:
- Estate and financial Planners for their Clients
- Police and Fireman Organizations
- Religious Groups and Organizations
- Retirement Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Community Centers
- Staff In-service Trainings
- Kiwanis and Rotary Clubs
- Promotional Events
Most people don’t realize their estate is not just about the financial and material items.
They also have a legacy they are leaving behind; one that includes their experiences, advice, wishes, beliefs and memories. A Legacy Video by Your Love Remembered is a significant contribution to any estate or end-of-life planning practice. This is not a family history, but a conversation to a person’s loved ones sharing advice, wishes, and love. So many people I present to tell us they wish they had this for their parents and grandparents.
What arrangements have you made for your loved ones after you're gone?
Let us help with the, often overlooked, step of emotional planning for you and your family. Creating this emotional keepsake now will make all the difference in the world.
Goals of the Workshop
- To understand why you should leave a legacy.
- What should be in your legacy presentation?
- The benefits of leaving your legacy.
- The written, audio, and video legacy.
- How this is different from formal estate planning.
- Services available to help you leave a legacy.
As an attendee of these interactive multimedia workshops, we will teach the steps you on how you can leave your emotional legacy, why it is important, and how it will benefit you and your loved ones.
As a business offering this workshop, this workshop would complement the services that you offer and make personal connections with your clients that would assist with retention and customer loyalty by showing you care enough to offer this value added service. This one hour workshop can also be adapted to your time schedule to also last from 45 to 90 minutes.
According to the Financial Planning Association, surveys show that non-financial leave-behinds are 10 times more important than their parent's financial legacy.
These interactive multimedia workshops are lessons on how one can leave their emotional legacy and why it is important. Presented for groups from 5 to over 100 people, we also talk about the importance of how one should also arrange the emotional planning for after they are gone. The included worksheets will give each participant the tools to create their own emotional or assist others. Our experience on this subject, combined with humor, personal stories and sample video's will keep every attendee engaged and will make for an enjoyable and educational session.
Benefits for the Attendee
- This is a lasting Legacy.
- Passing along heartfelt values, principles, wisdom and beliefs to future generations.
- Help to emotionally take care of their family when they pass on.
- A sense of personal closure.
- Preserving family stories and history.
- Giving closure to any interpersonal disputes.
- Telling the story behind the estate.
Jeff Schawelson, owner of Your Love Remembered and professional stand-up comic, will present an important and highly entertaining workshop on how to leave your "emotional" legacy to loved ones. You are more than the money you’ve earned and assets you own. You are also your life experiences, memories, traditions, religious values, ethics, hopes and dreams. Whether written, audio or video, your personal legacy is one that will be cherished by those you love and for generations to come. Jeff will guide you through the process so you can capture your personal message. You'll laugh and shed a tear or two at Jeff's wit, wisdom and compelling stories.
To arrange a workshop, please call (480) 306-7007.